You can download the call for contributions as a PDF or TXT document.
You can also download the workshop poster as PDF document.
You can also download the workshop logo and banner as PNG.
The topics of the workshop include, but are not restricted to:
- Approaches for knowledge capture and sharing during requirements elicitation, specification, analysis and change management
- Wikis for Requirements Engineering
- Automatic and context-aware capture of problem domain knowledge
- Mining requirements repositories
- Intelligent assistance tools such as semantic search and recommendation on requirements
- Context-awareness tools for supporting requirements elicitation, analysis, traceability and reuse
- Ontology-based requirements and traceability management
- Capture and maintenance of rationale information for volatile and evolving requirements
- Rationale management for variability, product lines and service-oriented architectures
- Empirical studies on advantages and drawbacks of particular knowledge management approaches
Types of Contributions
- Short papers (3-5 pages) state the position of the authors within the scope of the workshop, and can describe solution concepts in a premature state.
- Full papers (6-10 pages) describe problems, needs, novel approaches and frameworks within the scope of the workshop. Evaluations of new approaches are to be included in a full paper. Empirical evaluation papers and industrial experience reports are also welcome for submissions.
- Posters and demo papers (1-2 pages) summarize work results.