Accepted papers will be published as workshop proceedings in the IEEE Digital Library, only if the camera ready version meet the following conditions:
Each PDF for IEEE Xplore® must have all of these characteristics.
- Only electronic submissions are accepted. Submission is possible only via EasyChair.
- The paper submission must be in the IEEE CS Press Proceedings format.
- The copyright form must be filled and uploaded to easychair as attachment.
- Papers must not exceed 10 pages for a full paper, 5 pages for a short paper and 3 pages for industrial demo paper.
- The camera-ready version with the filled and signed copyright form must be submitted latest at August 3rd
- At least one author should participate at the workshop.
- Be PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later.
- Must be created with a PDF distiller. Scanning is not permitted.
- Embeds all fonts. Doing so helps makes sure that the mathematics appears as intended and improves text searching in the PDF. Please note some TrueType fonts have a setting added by the font designer that prevents the font from being embedded and should be avoided 8.
- Does not have a password or other security settings.
- Does not contain any bookmarks or links.
- Does not contain crop marks, registration marks, date stamp, time stamp, or any other mark that does not appear in the official version of the publication.
- Does not contain any PostScript that overrides the settings file.
- Does not use PDF attachments.
- Does not consist of a PDF Package or Merged PDF, a PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 8) feature.
- Be text searchable, which is generally supported by embedding fonts (Requirement 3).